Shelter-in-place does not mean we need to stay in the same home and the competitive Sacramento real estate market is testament to this. While early in the pandemic, open houses were restricted and there are new rules for touring but that has not slowed down the market.
The number of pending sales has increased higher each week versus the number of new listings on the market. Furthermore, if your home sale is around $500K, you will likely have more offers than you can imagine. Inventory is scarce. If your home is priced correctly, it may draw multiple offers and sell quickly. I can help with this.
The real estate market is always changing, but the pandemic has really changed how we market homes. Here are a few suggestions if you are considering buying or selling soon.
I can support you in all facets of buying and selling, I have programs in place and contacts to help you with the below items. Let me take some of the burdens off you and manage the process to make it as seamless as possible.
- Get pre-qualified; know what you can afford before you start shopping
- Assemble your financial documents, pay stubs, and tax returns
- Keep your bills paid on time
- Do not increase your debt, decrease debt where possible
- Have some knowledge of your current credit score
- Keep the status quo; don’t make major purchases
- Make a wish list and prioritize them
- Clean inside and out
- Update landscaping
- Repair some of the lived-in items, paint, cabinets, floors
- Remove clutter; organize
- Depersonalize so that the buyer can see themselves in your home
- Make your entrance way inviting
- Paint over bold colors
- Stage your home
The most important consideration for both buyers and sellers is the right real estate agent. If you would like to work with a reputable and hard-working real estate agent that will make the most of your time, listen carefully to your wish list, and take your priorities to heart, then I would like to work with you! Call me so we can get started right away!
Amanda Sells Sac
Sacramento Real Estate